Can I still go out for dinner on the Ideal Protein Diet? YES!!! Here are some helpful hints!
Most restaurants, Sports Bars and Grills have salads. If the only salad available is a dinner salad, ask them to add more lettuce and a chicken breast or piece of lean meat. ALWAYS carry Walden Farms dressing packets with you! If you don’t have one, oil and vinegar is a good choice!
- Fish, Seafood, Beef, Poultry, Pork, or Veal (5-8oz)
- Side of veggies (if you get 2 sides, get veggies for both!)
- Water, Iced Tea, or Coffee (drinks can be served plain, Splenda and/or lemon can be added as well)
- Aussie Chicken Cobb Salad
- Fillet & Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie
- Fillet & Lobster Tail
- Wood-Fire Grilled Ahi Tuna
- Fresh Steamed Broccoli
- Fresh Steamed Green Beans
- Fresh Seasonal Mixed Veggies
- Grilled Asparagus
- Sauteed Mushrooms
- Lean Protein and Large Salad bar
- Make any sub a salad, add all the veggies you
desire. Use Walden Farms dressing or oil
& vinegar along with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bring a pack of salt and vinegar ridges to dip
- Grilled Chicken, Beef, Shrimp Fajita Salad