Medical Skin Treatments and Laser Center
Our Medical Staff, along with our trained aestheticians, will recommend a customized solution so you can achieve the transformation you have been waiting for.
Your experience with our credentialed staff begins with a complimentary consultation. As a medical spa we pride ourselves with the most cutting edge technologies, friendly staff and comprehensive treatment plans.
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, please call Innovative Aesthetics at (319) 365-SPA1 (7721).
Our Treatment Offerings:
- Cosmetic Fillers
- Laser Treatments
- Skin Tightening
- MicroLaser Peel
- Medical Microdermabrasion
- Vi Peel
Laser Treatment Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
One week prior exclude: Aspirin (Advil, Aleve, etc.), Gingko Biloba, garlic, flax oil, cod liver oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and any other essential fatty acids.
• 24 to 48 hours before exclude: Niacin, high-sodium foods, high sugar foods, refined carbohydrates (you may eat fruit; just avoid foods with added sugar, fructose, corn syrup, etc.) spicy foods, caffeine, alcohol, cigarettes.
POST TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
Immediately after your procedure and for 24 hours after you should avoid the following:
• Strenuous exercise
• Sun exposure/heat exposure/tanning beds
• Alcoholic beverages
• Massaging/pressing areas treated
• Extreme cold temperatures
– 8 hours after your procedure you may begin adding gingko Biloba, garlic, flax oil, cod liver oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, or any other essential fatty acids.
– days to a week after your procedure, depending on your sensitivity level, you may add: higher-sodium foods, high sugar foods, refined carbohydrates (you may eat fruit; just avoid foods with added sugar, fructose, corn syrup, etc.) caffeine, alcohol, cigarettes, flush-free niacin, aspirin, and spicy foods.
– Filler Treatments – wait a minimum of 2 weeks before laser treatments.
– Laser Treatments – wait a minimum of 3 weeks between treatments or as advised by technician.