Introducing the newest fractioned wavelength designed with everyone in mind. Ideal for patients just starting their skin care journey, looking for a light touch up and those wanting something more but without downtime.
- Safe for use on every skin type, all year-round
- A gentle, low-to-no downtime, lunchtime procedure
- Delegatable to other office practitioners
- Intuitive user interface with three modes for simple operation: Quick-Start, Measure, and Manual-Mode
MOXI is beneficial for:
- Uneven pigmentation
- Tone and texture
- Light sun damage and skin aging
- Prejuvenation – stave off the visible signs of aging before they appear.
- Long-term maintenance – extend the results of more aggressive laser & light procedures and maintain the appearance of healthy skin over the long term.
Frequently Asked Questions
Moxi delivers fractionated laser energy to create micro-coagulation zones which the body then repairs, replacing damaged cells with fresh new ones. Moxi is designed to provide tonal and textural improvements to your face with low downtime, resulting in skin renewal.
Depending on the level of treatment provided, most patients find the treatment well tolerated. Your practitioner may use cooling air and recommend numbing cream to help ensure your treatment is as comfortable as possible.
Results vary depending on your treatment goals. For the day following your treatment, your skin may appear red and, depending on your level of treatment, you may see the small micro dots called mendz where the laser was applied. As the micro zones heal, they will darken and feel rough. Between days 3-5, the mendz will slough off, revealing the renewed skin beneath.
Because this is a non-ablative fractionated treatment, the post care regimen is simple. Wear a moisturizing physical sunscreen and stay out of the sun. You may wear makeup 24 hours after your treatment.
This will depend on your treatment goals and level of damage. Most patients receive 3-4 corrective treatments, then often will sign up for regular maintenance treatments throughout the year.