Chemical peels are designed to accelerate skin exfoliation. With the use of chemical substances, the results give a renewed, healthier looking skin. Our peels remove old skin so that new layers can grow in their place. The new skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Glycolic acid provides a gentle exfoliation that fades fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, sun damage and acne scars. It’s the perfect choice for those who want a skin brightener with little to no discomfort, side effects or downtime.
- Improve the overall clarity, tone and texture of the skin
- Reduce or eliminate hyperpigmentation, sun damage and Melasma
- Improve acneic skin conditions and reduce acne scars
- Stimulate the production of collagen, resulting in firmer, more youthful skin
- Reduce the appearance of pore size
Skin Brightening Peel
Our Skin Brightening Peel is a medium depth peel. This peel is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin, mature skin, and is ideal for darker complexions. Patients experience significant results with less redness, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH), and downtime than other peels due to the antioxidant content in this product.
It helps smooth texture while brightening the appearance of photo-damaged skin. It reduces hyperpigmentation including melasma, redness, and can even skin tone.
A kit of specifically formulated products will be provided for post care home treatment to enhance in-office peel benefits.
Timeless Advanced Peel
Our Timeless Peel is formulated with an exclusive blend of clinical-grade acids and a maximized peel concentration of phenylethyl resorcinol. This peel dramatically diminishes the appearance of discoloration, while smoothing texture and refining the appearance of pores, to restore a brighter, more clarified skin tone. For optimal results, a series of 4 treatments every 4 weeks is recommended. This peel is ideal for all skin types and Fitzpatrick I-V.
Formulated with an exclusive blend of clinical-grade acids and a maximized peel concentration of phenylethyl resorcinol.
- Helps reduce visible signs of photoaging, including fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and dullness by exfoliating surface cells.
- Softens and smoothes the skin’s surface texture.
- Decreases the frequency of acne breakouts and fades the appearance of post-acne discoloration.
- Maintains and enhances the benefits of a SkinCeuticals homecare regimen.
- Complements benefits of in-office procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! All skin types can be treated. We recommend this treatment for sensitive skin, melasma, mature skin, and all other skin types.
Most patients will peel for 3-4 days depending on the individual. Attending work/social events is usually determined by the amount of peeling one is experiencing.
Everyone experiences a chemical peel differently. The amount of peeling and number of days varies with each patient and skin type. Typically patients peel the most on day 3 and 4 following treatment.